Wander through the ruins of the old Coastal Wireless Station on Telegraph Hill.
Telegraph Hill provided a vital link in communication, with the old Coastal Wireless Station (1914 – 1924), assisting with shipping activities during World War 1. The view at the top of Telegraph Hill shows a 360-degree view of the surrounding area, including part of the Ord River floodplain and Parry’s Creek. Access can be seasonal as the roads are prone to flooding in the wet season.
The hilltop at sunset offers a breath taking view of the surrounding wetlands and ranges.